- 1 kilo beef tadyang, cut into 4-inch lengths
- 1 cup carrots, sliced with skin
- 2 cups celery stalk and leaves, cut into strips
- 1 cup white onions, cut in half with skin
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorn
- 3 pieces bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons fine salt
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons BEEF BROTH
- 4 cups HAPI FIESTA PALM OIL
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 head garlic, sliced and fried
- ½ cup MANG TOMAS ALL-AROUND SARSA, for dipping sauce
- Combine beef tadyang with carrots, celery, white onions, whole black peppercorn, bay leaf, fine salt, water and BEEF BROTH in a pressure cooker. Cook for 1 hour until tender.
- Remove beef from the liquid, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat HAPI FIESTA PALM OIL in a deep-frying pan.
- Dredge beef tadyang in flour, then deep-fry until crisp, about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
- Top with fried garlic and serve with MANG TOMAS ALL-AROUND SARSA.
Cooking the beef tadyang in a broth with vegetables and seasoning infuses it with more flavor that seeps into the meat.
Credits to: CTTO