- 1/2 kg tahong (mussels), wash or scrub the shell thoroughly
- 2-3 pcs medium sized alimasag or alimango
- 1/2 kg pusit, sliced ( remove ink)
- 1/4 kg sugpo
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Ginger, sliced or minced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 3 pcs siling sigang
- 3 pcs siling labuyo sliced
- A handful of Kangkong or malunggay leaves
- Sitaw (optional)
- 1 -2 tbsps salt
- Patis (fish sauce)
- Place alimasag, tahong, sugpo, pusit, water, ginger, onion in a pan and cover it. Boil for 2 mins. (Shrimp and alimasag will turn reddish once cooked)
- Add coconut milk, siling labuyo and siling pang sigang and sitaw. Cook for another 2 mins.
- Add salt to taste or patis (fish sauce), then add kangkong/ malunggay leaves. Do not overcook the vegetables. Turn off heat.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Sarap-Rasa-Pinas