- 1 whole chicken – skinned, cleaned & cut free form
- 1.5 tbsp ginger – garlic paste
- 2-3 tbsp chilli powder (I used Kashmiri chilli powder)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 egg – beaten
- Salt – about 1.5 tbsp
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Kentucky flour
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Oil for trying
- In a bowl, marinate all ingredients above except oil for 1 hour or longer.
- Deep fry marinated chicken pieces together with curry leaves until cooked.
- Drain excessive oil.
Ready to be served.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Love2cookMalaysiaSri