- 4 pcs alimango, medium sized
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 large chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup kalabasa (squash), cut into cubes
- 5 strips sitaw (string beans) cut to 3 inches
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pcs red chili (siling labuyo)
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add coconut milk in a saucepan and simmer.
- Add squash and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until almost tender, then add sitaw and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add crab and siling green and all seasoning and simmer for another 5 minutes or until crab’s color change to orangeor red.
- The extracts of crabs and vegetables will come out so you don’t need to add water. Cooking the food in its own juice will maintain the purity of the taste.
Adjust seasoning if needed.
Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Credits to: cookpinoy.blogspot.com