- 1 bar Yellow Gulaman (shredded)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar (to caramelize) with 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 pc Eggs
- 1 can (432 grams) Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, add water to syrup to make 1½ cups )
- Caramelize sugar with water in pan. Divide into 3 llanera/molds. Spread 3/4 of fruit cocktail at the bottom of molds. Set aside.
- Dissolve gulaman and sugar in syrup/ water mixture. Boil until gulaman has dissolved, then strain. Return the liquid into pan. Keep it warm.
- In a bowl using wire whisk, beat eggs until creamy. Strain on bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla. Mix with gulaman. Cook over low heat with constant stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour into prepared molds with caramelized sugar. Cover and chill until set.
Makes 15 servings
Credits to: delmonte.ph