- 150 grams ground chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded kernel corn
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 pieces eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Heat oil in cooking pot.
- Put-in ginger and cook for a minute.
- Add the corn and the chicken stock. Stir and let boil.
- Put-in the chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Let boil and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch with cold water and mix well. Add-in the mixture and stir continuously while cooking.
- Stir-in the beaten eggs. Continue stirring to prevent the eggs from forming.
- Add the green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve. Share and Enjoy!
Credits to: mypinoykusina.com