- 4 slices thick bacon
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese
- 2 slices rustic White bread, thick slices, toasted and hot
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices Tomatoes
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, turning, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Set the Monterey Jack slices on 1 piece of toast. Spread the mayonnaise on the other slice of toast, then top with the bacon, tomato and lettuce.
- In a small, nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Add the egg and fry over moderate heat, turning once, until crisp around the edge, about 4 minutes; the yolk should still be runny.
- Slide the egg onto the lettuce; close the sandwich and eat right away.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Deliciousfood1234