Makes around 10-12 truffles
- 1 cup dark chocolate, finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, for dusting.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream over medium flame.
- Add in chopped chocolate, making sure that it is evenly covered or coated with the hot cream.
- Let it rest for 5-7 minutes, then gently mix together until well-combined.
- Place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, making sure that the wrap is placed directly on the surface of the chocolate and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Using a spoon or a melon baller, scoop out the truffles and form into a round ball, around 2 inches in diameter.
- Roll in cocoa powder and serve or dip in chocolate ganache. If not serving immediately, keep them in the refrigerator.
Credits to: yummy.ph