YIELD: 1 large milkshake, about 8 ounces
- 2 scoops low-fat cookies and cream ice cream (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup+ Mocha Light Iced Coffee, or as needed
- fat-free whipped cream or whipped topping,
optional for garnishing
- crushed chocolate-sandwich cookies
- cereals balls
- hershey’s chocolate syrup
- To the canister of a blender, add the ice cream, 1/2 cup iced coffee, and blend on high power until smooth.
- Add additional coffee as necessary or until desired consistency is reached.
- Optionally garnish with whipped cream and cookies.
- Serve immediately. If desired, extra portion will keep airtight in the freezer for up to 1 month; allow to come up to room temp for about 30 minutes before serving.
Credits to: averiecooks.com