- 300 grams scallops, rinsed
- a bunch of green beans, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- sugar, salt and pepper to taste
- parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a pan, combine sauce mixture then simmer until thicken. Set aside.
- Season scallops with sugar, salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat oil then melt butter. Add scallops then cook until brown and caramelize. Set aside.
- In a same pan, saute garlic, onion and parsley. Add oil and butter if necessary.
- Add green beans then stir cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer scallops and green beans into a serving plate then drizzle with thicken sauce.
- Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve.
Credits to: filipinostylerecipe.com