- 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)
- 2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces
- 2 pcs onions chopped finely
- 1 thumb size ginger chopped into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the bangus (milkfish) but don’t remove the scales. Slice the back of the milkfish and remove the stomach fat.
- Rub salt and pepper on the external and internal part of the milkfish. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the onion, ginger, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Put the mixed ingredients into the sliced back of the milkfish.
- On each side grill the milkfish over charcoal for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while it’s hot with soy sauce and calamansi.
Credits to: clashofrecipes.com