- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1¼ cup cassava, grated
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup malagkit, glutinous rice,toasted and ground
- ¼ cup peanut, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. strawberry jelly (optional)
- Boil coconut milk and sugar in a saucepan. Add the grated cassava. Stir until thick.
- Add the butter and continue stirring over moderate heat.
- Remove from fire and add malagkit and chopped peanuts. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Roll out mixture in a medium sized baking tray (8”x 5”) lined with waxed paper and sprinkled thinly with ground glutinous rice.
- Spread the peanut butter and strawberry jelly. Roll and cut into 1 – 1 & ½ inch thick slices.
Credits to: filveggie.com