- ½ kg unripe jackfruit, sliced
- 3 pieces dried fish, soaked in water (daing na bisugo)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 can coconut milk / 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp patis
- In a large skillet, saute garlic, onions and tomatoes in medium hot oil, about 3 minutes.
- Pour coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add jackfruit and place dried fish on top. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until jackfruit is tender. Spoon coconut milk on top. Do not stir.
- Dried fish is already salty so season with patis, salt and pepper accordingly.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/bellahskitchen