- 1/4 kilo crablets, washed and thoroughly cleaned
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup saluyot leaves
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 thumb sized ginger, crushed
- 1 stalk lemon grass, discard the top part
- 1 cup bamboo shoots, cut into thin strips
- 2 stalks of green onions sliced small
- 1 pc Bird’s eye chili, sliced (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic, ginger, garlic and lemon grass then add the bamboo shoots cook until tender.
- Add the crablets and coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Season to taste and add the Saluyot leaves and Bird’s eye chili if desired.
- Discard the lemon grass. You can garnish it with green onions leaves and basil if needed.
Credits to: pinoyrecipe.net