- 1 large Egg
- 1 small Tortilla
- 1 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup fresh Spinach
- In a small non-stick skillet, fry your egg until it is set. You can leave the yolk just slightly runny but beware: the runnier the yolk, the less portable the quesadilla
- While the egg cooks, smear 1 tsp of chili garlic paste on one half of the tortilla. Top that side with ¼ cup of cheese. When the egg is finished, place the egg on top of the cheese (the heat helps it melt) and then put the spinach on top of the egg. Fold the tortilla over and return it to the pan (keep the heat on).
- Cook each side of the quesadilla until it is golden brown and crispy (1-2 min each side). Be careful not to spill the contents of the quesadilla out as you flip it. The spinach likes to escape.
- Wrap your crispy quesadilla in a paper towel and enjoy on the go!
Serve. Share and Enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/LeeKumKeePh