This is an absolute favorite of kids and adults too!
You can toast it in any pan or wok using very little heat to avoid over toasting and put a cover to retain heat. You may also cook it in an oven toaster and if you have an oven, bake it!
- about 2 slices of cooked ham, cut into 9 cubes per slice
- chopped fresh tomatoes
- sliced onions
- 5-6 pieces of small pan de sal, halved
- grated quick melting cheddar
- pizza sauce
- some sliced mushrooms
- dash of basil, thyme and oregano
- If you don’t have pan de sal, any bread will do!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- In a baking sheet, arrange your halved pan de sal breads. Scoop up a teaspoon of Pizza sauce and spread it on the pan de sal. Top with ham slices, mushroom , mushroom and tomato slices and grated cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with basil, thyme or oregano.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. You can toast it according to your preference. If you don’t have an oven, you can use an ordinary oven toaster.
Credits to: janiscooking.wordpress.com