- 1 box of unflavored jello powder, alsa gulaman or mr gulaman
- 1 box cherry jello powder
- 1 box orange jello powder
- 1 box lime jello powder
- 1 box berry blue jello powder
- 1 cup boiling water per box
- 1/3 cup cold water per box
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- 4 tbs sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin, 1 cup boiling water
- In four separate mixing bowls, completely dissolve the contents of each envelope of flavored jelly powder in l cup boiling water, stir in 1/3 cup cold water.
- Transfer each gelatin flavor in assorted shaped containers like heart, triangle, stars and refrigerate until they set. *you can buy small shaped containers in supermarkets, dept stores or toy stores. You can buy mini puzzle ball for kids. Or if no shaped small containers use 1 big square containers. Cut the flavored gelatin into cubes and arrange in preferred jelly molds.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, condensed milk, cream and sugar. Stir, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup water and 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder. Stir until the powder completely dissolves. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes. Add 1 cup boiling water to the gelatin mixture, continue stirring until the mixture is clear.
- Pour the gelatine mixture into the milk mixture until well incorporated.
- Pour this gelatin milk mixture evenly over the artistically arrange jelly cubes, in the mold. Allow to set in the fridge at least 4 hrs or overnight.
To serve, turn jelly dessert out onto a serving plate.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Mirahs-menu-1382823542010160