- 1 1/2 pounds pork belly, cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 to 4 pieces dry bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 head garlic, slightly crushed
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 pound chicken hearts
- 1/2 pound chicken gizzards
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the garlic.
- Add the pork, chicken, hearts & gizzards to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, whole peppercorns, bay leaves, oyster sauce and water. Bring to a boil and simmer until the meats are tender.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Pour in vinegar and let boil. Simmer until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the hard-boiled eggs and pineapple tidbits. Stir to incorporate with sauce.
- Serve hot with rice and the adobo sauce.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/bellahskitchen