- 1 package, 12-16 ounces rice sticks (bihon), soaked in water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 pieces Chinese sausage, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup green beans, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 head cabbage, sliced into squares
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (optional)
- 1-2 cups broth, depending on how moist you want the noodles
- Drizzle of sesame oil, aromatic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sliced scallions
- Fried Garlic
- Lemon wedges
- In a large wok, heat oil and saute garlic and onions.
- Add chicken breast and Chinese sausage. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green beans, carrots, cabbage, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Cook until vegetables are half-cooked.
- Pour in broth (do not pour all at once, start with 1 cup then check if you need more), and let boil. Drain the rice stick noodles and add to the wok. Also, add the shrimps.
- Toss the noodles and shrimps to combine with vegetables and meat. Cook until noodles are tender and shrimps are pink.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle a little sesame oil and do a final toss. Turn off heat.
- Transfer to a platter. Garnish with sliced green onions, fried garlic and lemon wedges.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/bellahskitchen