- 1 kilo bituka ng baboy at bulaklak or pig’s intestines
- 1 small ginger
- 1 cup garlic, crushed
- sea salt
- Clean the intestines thoroughly in a running water, making sure that every part is free from dirt. Use sea salt generously in cleaning them.
- Once cleaned, boiled them in a pot together with the ginger. Ginger will help diminish any unwanted smell from the innards. Let it boil for 20 minutes.
- After boiling, strain the intestines and cut them according to the size you wanted. Once again wash in running water before you season with salt and pepper.
- In a casserole, pour 3 cups of oil and fry the intestines. Cover and check once in awhile to see if the intestines are evenly cooked.
- Just before straining them from oil, combine the garlic and fry until it is crispy.
Serve with spicy vinegar. Enjoy!
Credits to: joyceiracooks.com