- 1/2 kilo pork (cut into small chunks)
- 1/4 kilo pork liver (cut into small cubes)
- 3 pieces chorizo Bilbao (also cut in small pieces)
- 3 pieces hotdogs (sliced)
- 4 potatoes (peeled, cut in small cubes, fried)
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup pork or chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon atsuete oil (optional)
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small head of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium size onion (diced)
- In a pan or wok, heat cooking oil and atsuete oil.
- Saute garlic, onion. Then add the pork, liver, chorizo de Bilbao, hotdogs, tomatoes, bell pepper, paprika, patis and the stock.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pork is tender.
- Add the chickpeas, potatoes and raisins. Boil of another 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Credits to: wilmamorgia.blogspot.com