- 1 kilo of pork skin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. vinegar
Combine all dipping ingredients
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- patis or salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Hot chili pepper (optional)
- Boil the pork skin in a sufficient amount of the prepared solution until tender.
- After boiling, cool and remove the fat portion.
- Slice into desired sizes.
- Dry under the sun until firm.
- Deep-fry at about 188c and strain. (Pour sufficient amount of water while deep frying)
- Pack in plastic bags.
Credits to: pinoybisnes.com