- 1 cup fish meat, cooked and flaked (fish like bangus, galunggong or mackerel would be ideal)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 egg
- spring roll wrappers
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for the wrapper.
- Get a spoonful of the mixture and place in the edge of the spring roll wrapper, then start rolling to form cigar shaped rolls.
- Using water, dampen the edge of the wrapper to seal the spring rolls.
- Place in a container and freeze before cooking.
- In a deep fryer, fry in low heat each spring rolls for around 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot and crispy with spicy vinegar dip on the side.
Credits to: angsarap.net