- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Blend malunggay leaves and water. Strain. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, oil and malunggay water gradually.
- Mix well and strain.
- Cook ¼ cup of the mixture in heated teflon pan.
- Remove wrapper when side starts to peel off pan (no need to turn wrapper).
- Makes approximately 24 wrappers.
- Wrap your favorite lumpia filling with this green wrapper.
Credits to: bdtips.com