- 450 grms elbow macaroni
- 2-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 sm jar red kaong, drained
- 1 sm jar green nata de coco, drained
- 1 can condensed milk ( less or more according to your desired taste).
- 1 can all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 medium can of pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package cooking instructions.
- Drain, rinse under running water and allow to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine macaroni and add rest of the ingredients.
- Gently stir together until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or overnight.
Serve cold and enjoy! =)
Credits to: Mama’s Guide Recipes