- 1/2 kilo pork ear
- 2 (about 3×3 inches) pieces tofu
- 1 garlic (minced)
- 1 big onion (diced)
- 4 pieces chili
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cooking oil
- In a casserole, boil pork ear in just enough water with salt, lower fire and let simmer until pork is tender.
- Take the pork out chopped into strips or cubes.
- Lightly fry the pork ear strips to have a crunchy chewy texture (optional). Set aside.
- Fry tokwa (tofu) in hot oil until toasted and slice to the same size as the pork.
- In a saucepot, mix vinegar, soy sauce, salt, sugar, garlic and onions.
- Pour in mixture over pork and tokwa.
Serve with rice or as side dish for Goto (congee) Enjoy!
Credits to: pinoytsibog.com