- 1 whole milkfish, grilled
- 2 bunch pumpkin florets, stamen removed and trimmed
- 2 bunch alukon florets, trimmed
- 2 bunch sweet potato kamote tops, trimmed
- 1 bundle string beans, trimmed, cut into 2” length
- 1 bundle winged beans, trimmed, cut diagonally
- 2 pieces patola, peeled, sliced crosswise
- 2-3 medium size tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 small piece ginger, peeled, crushed
- 3-5 tbsp. bagoong isda
*any medley of similar vegetables can be used
- In a pot bring to a boil 3-4 cups of water.
- Dilute bagoong na isda in 1 cup of water, strain in a sieve and pour in solution and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, remove all scams that rises.
- Add in the ginger, onion and tomato, simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the string and wing beans and cook for 1 minute. Add in the kamote tops, patola and grilled fish and continue to simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Correct saltines if required.
- Now add in the pumpkin and alukon florets and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until florets are just cooked.
Serve immediately and Enjoy =)
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com