How to make the Best Honey Garlic Chicken
Easy crock pot recipe for chicken thighs and breast cooked in a super delicious honey-garlic sauce. Best ever!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup (you can also use low sodium ketchup, if available)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Place chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside.
- Combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley in a bowl; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Mix the sauce over the chicken thighs.
- Close with a lid and cook for 6 to 7 hours on LOW, or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.*
- Transfer chicken to a serving plate.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Serve and Enjoy!!
Credits to: diethood.com