- 1 pc (medium) egg (cooked into omelette then cut into strips)
- 5-10 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 pc (medium onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp ginger (minced)
- 2 pc long chili or siling pang sigang (seeds removed and sliced)
- ⅔ cup pork pieces (chopped to small bite size)
- ¼ cup shrimp paste or bagoong alamang (raw)
- 7 cups cooked rice
- 1 pc (large) green mango (peeled & cut into squares reserve some for toppings)
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- Green mango strips
- Egg omelette
- Strips of carrots
- Toasted Garlic
- Green onions
- Zucchini slices
- In a pan, sauté garlic, onion, ginger, long chili, pork, and bagoong alamang in ¼ cup oil for 5 minutes using low to medium heat.
- Add hoisin sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Add cooked rice and mango. Cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
- Top with sliced onions, mango strips, zucchini, slice egg omelettes and carrots. Garnish with green onions and toasted garlic.
Serve and Enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
Credits to: Mama’s Guide Recipe =)