- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Mrs. T’s® Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted turkey gravy
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- Boil pierogies as package directs. Drain.
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken pieces; cook until well-browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- Add turkey gravy and mixed vegetables; heat to boiling, over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pierogies; heat through.
Credits to: foodchannel.com