- 1 red chilli (finely chopped)
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp ginger powder
- 1 lime or 1/2 rind of lemon (finely grated)
- 12 chicken wings
- 1/4 c sunflower oil or canola oil or olive oil
- 1tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, 3 1/2 tbsp honey (combine)
- Fresh corriander for garnish
- Combine the 1st 4 ingredients of (A.) then rub the mixture into the chicken wings and leave for atleast 2hrs to allow the flavors to penetrate.
- Heat the oil, once it’s hot stir -fry half of the wings for 10 minutes, turning regularly until crispy and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Repeat with the remaining wings.
- Reduce the oil from wok leaving 2 tbsp of the oil, add the coriander to the hot wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then return the wings to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in the sauce and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Serve it hot with sauce and fresh coriander on top. Enjoy!!!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/MyFavRecipesCollection-190013451090615