Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
No. of serves: 8
Setting time: 4 hours or Overnight (fridge)
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly
- 1kg apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 x 400g Swiss roll, sliced into 2cm rounds
- 1L chilled vanilla flavoured custard (double thick)
- 250g fresh or thawed frozen mixed berries
- 100g fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Prepare both packets of Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions and set aside to cool.
- Place drained apricots in the bottom of a large glass dish and top with the cooled jelly. Refrigerate until set (approximately 4 hours).
- Place Swiss roll slices on set jelly. Pour over custard. Top with mixed berries and pomegranate (as desired).
Credits to: santasmagicalkingdom.com.au