- 1 cob loaf
- 250g/qtr pound rindless bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 250g/ 8.8 oz cream cheese
- 300g/10 oz cream
- 2 cups (200g) grated mozzarella
- 1 cup (100g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup English Spinach, chopped
- Cut the top off the cob loaf and pull the soft bread out. Preheat oven 180°/360f.. Place the top and stufﬁng aside. Into the thermo bowl, place bacon and onion.
- For 5 seconds, chop of setting. 5 Scrape down the sides and add butter. @ 100°C for 4 minutes at chopping speed 1.
- After the 4 minutes have finished, add cream cheese, cream and grated cheeses. Season with cracked pepper.
Credits to: 4ingredients.com.au