Fried Banana rolls with tidbits of jackfruit and scoops of ube jam. Crunchy outside and soft inside. Heavenly for the sweet filipino tooth!
- 2 saba (Cardaba banana), mashed
- 5 pieces spring roll wrapper
- ripe jackfruit (langka) cut into thin strips
- ube halaya
- brown sugar for coating
- cooking oil enough for deep frying
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place about 3 tbsp mashed banana, few pieces of langka, 1 tbsp halayang ube in the spring roll wrapper.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar.
- Wrap and roll into shape of an egg roll.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top of the roll.
- Fry the banana roll in medium heat until the color turns golden brown.
- Remove from pan and put in a strainer to drain the oil.
Serve and Enjoy!
Credits to: pinoycookingrecipes.com