- 2 medium size cucumber
- 1/8 tsp. black or white pepper powder
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2-1 tsp. sugar (optional)
- Cilantro (Optional)
- 1 Onion (Optional)
- Chill the whole cucumbers in the refrigerator 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a big bowl start mixing the vinegar salt, sugar and powdered pepper. Correct vinaigrette ingredient quantity as per taste if required.
- Keep aside. Then peel the cucumbers, removing the skin as thin as possible. Cut crosswise into thin slices.
- Toss in the sliced cucumbers in the bowl of vinaigrette. Serve immediately while the sliced cucumbers are still crunchy.
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com