- 2 pieces bitter gourd, cut thinly
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup ground pork or any piece of pork cut into bite sized.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Wash bitter gourd, cut them lengthwise, scrape off seeds and white membrane with spoons. Rinse well. Cut thinly. Set aside.
- Heat oil, saute garlic, onions and tomatoes. Add pork, cook well. Add water, Season with salt and pepper. Cover. Let boil for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add bitter gourd, cooked until crisp. Add beaten eggs and stir well until well cooked. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot with rice.
Credits to: from-my-kitchen-to-yours.blogspot.com