- 1 1/2 cups dilis
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 1/4 cup sugar plus
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1 tsp. Sinigang (Tamarind Seasoning) Mix
- 2 pcs. chili, chopped
- In a frying pan heat oil. Add dilis and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until dilis become crispy.
- In another Pan (preferably one with a thick bottom), caramelize the sugar.
- When sugar turns golden, turn off the heat.
- Add the Sinigang (Tamarind Seasoning) Mix and chili pepper. Stir.
- Quickly add dilis and mix well.
- Transfer to a tray and cool.
Credits to: angsarap.net