1 lb pork adobo, cooked (see adobo recipe)
1/2 to 1 cup olive oil
- Tear-up or flake the pork adobo slices along the grain.
- Mix the flaked pork with its sauce to absorb flavor. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in the olive oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the shredded pork in medium heat until the texture becomes crisp.
- Turn-off heat then transfer the fried pork in a plate lined with paper towel. This will absorb the oil.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve with sinamak (spiced vinegar).
Credits to: lutuingbahay.blogspot.com