2Kg Party Size Recipe
- 2 Kilos Fettuccini pasta
- 250 grams bacon or ham (cut in small squares)
- 2 Big can sliced mushroom (Jolly Brand)
- 3 packs Knorr cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Large white onion, minced
- 2 tbsp of garlic (minced)
- 1 cup fresh milk or Alpine evap smallest can
- 4 packs Nestle all purpose cream (chilled)
- 1 box Quick melt cheese (sliced)
- 2 box Processed cheese (Quezo or Eden)
- 1.5 liters of water
- Pepper powder
- 4 tbsp Fresh parsley or dried basil alternative
- Cook fettuccine pasta as instructed in the package. (It took me around 15mins to cook fettuccine. Don’t forget to put oil and salt in water and stir it occasionally to avoid pasta to stick together.)
- In a pan, sautee garlic and onion and mushrooms in oil or butter, until onion is translucent. Add bacon and cook for 3 minutes or quickly. (You don’t want your bacon fats to become oil.) Once cooked, drain from oil and set aside.
- In a big sauce pan, mix cream of mushroom soup sachets with 1.5 liter water and bring to boil while stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Add milk, sauteed mushrooms, onion, garlic and all-purpose cream. Cook for 3 more minutes while stirring continuously. (We need a thick consistency sauce for fettuccine kind of pasta)
- Add sauteed mushrooms, onion, garlic & bacon in your mushroom soup mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and dried basil leaves.
- Add in your slice quick melt cheese, simmer and stir until all melted.
- Mix pasta and sauce when ready to serve.
- Topped with grated cheese and parsely if available.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: www.facebook.com/MamasguidePH/