Sandwich spreads are some of the best make ahead meals. When your family is in and out of the house, eating at different times and with different appetites, having these delicious and nutritious spreads in the fridge is like money in the bank. And make ahead sandwich spreads are the perfect answer to feeding your family when it’s just too hot to cook.
These make ahead sandwich spreads should last two to three days in the refrigerator, as long as you keep them well covered.
This creamy veggie spread is easy to make and tastes great on slices of party rye, or in sandwiches.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots1
- 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash garlic salt
HOW TO PREPARE
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, carrots, zucchini, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, paprika and garlic salt. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before serving
Looking for more? Visit list of pinoy recipe
Credits to: allrecipe