- 1 kilo pork liempo (cut into cubes)
- 2 medium pack of sotanghon
- 1 medium red onion (quartered)
- 5 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2 medium ginger
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- 2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups of water
- 2 red chillies (optional)
- 1 medium papaya
- 20 pcs. leaves of chilli (u can also use malunggay leaves)
- Heat the oil in a caserole together with the onions, garlic and ginger until medium brown.
- Put in the pork and ground pepper. Stir then cover for 10 mins.
- Pour water. Stir then cover and wait for 40 mins.
- Put in the papaya. Cover for 5 minutes.
- Put in the chilli leaves or malunggay, sotanghon and chillies. Stir then cover for another 5 mins.
Credits to: uberyummies.com