- 3 eggs
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- ½ cup (70 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (28 g) butter
- Icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Blueberry Compote (optional)
- Place the oven rack in the middle position, and place a 9-inch (23 cm) skillet on the rack. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
In a blender, place the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Once both the oven and the skillet are very hot, remove the skillet from the oven. Melt the butter in the skillet, and add the pancake batter. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pancake is puffy and golden brown.
- The pancake is best served warm. Sprinkle generously with icing sugar and top with Blueberry Compote (see recipe), if desired.
Credits to: ricardocuisine.com