- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups vanilla light ice cream
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups sliced banana (2 bananas)
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Sauce, warmed
- 1/4 cup bottled caramel sauce, warmed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted almonds
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Beat with mixer at medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 8 bowls. Top each with 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 1/2 tablespoons banana. Drizzle 1 1/2 teaspoons each of Dark Chocolate Sauce and caramel sauce over each serving. Top each with 1 tablespoon sweetened whipped cream and 1 tablespoon almonds.
Tip: For portion control, scoop the ice cream for the kids, and then let them assemble everything else themselves.
Credits to: myrecipes.com