- 8 quarts of popped corn
- 1 cup of salted butter
- 2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of salted peanuts
- 30 “fun size” Snickers bars, chopped
- 3 ounces melted semi-sweet chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. In a saucepan over medium heat, boil the butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup for 5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the baking soda. Pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir it so that it covers all of the corn.
- Spread some wax paper onto the counter and then pour the coated corn onto the wax paper.
- Sprinkle the peanuts on top and then transfer it into a roasting pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring it every 15 minutes.
- When you remove it from the oven, stir in the chopped Snickers and put it back in the oven for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the popcorn from the pan and then spread it onto the wax paper to cool.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of it, and then store it in a container until you and your friends are ready to devour it!
Credits to: ChelseaKCrockett