- 1 pack molo (or siomai/wonton) wrappers
- 300 grams course ground pork (20% fat)
- 200 grams shrimps, peeled, chopped
- ½ Teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 whole chicken
- 12 cups water
- 1 cup shrimp heads
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- fish sauce and white pepper, to taste
- Boil chicken with other ingredients to over low fire for 1.5 hour.
- Remove chicken skin and shred meat, set aside.
- Strain out the rest of the ingredients and discard.
- Season with fish sauce and white pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and drop dumplings and shrimps and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish.
- Poached shrimp, chopped spring onions, fried garlic, sesame oil
Credits to: pinoyfoodblog.com; ctto