- ¼ lb boneless chicken
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ piece cabbage, quartered
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small baguio beans, slice in slant
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup Chayote, sliced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chicken liver, sliced
- Coconut, meat cut into 1-½” x 1/4” stripes
- 1 shrimp bouillon
- 1¼ cup buko water
- salt and pepper
- Saute the garlic and onion
- Add the boneless chicken and saute for 2 minutes
- Put-in the chicken liver and let cook for 3 minutes more
- Pour in the shrimp bouillon, buko water and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the oyster sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the baguio beans and cabbage then mix well.
- Add the carrots, chayote, and bell pepper. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Dilute the cornstarch in a little bit of water then pour mixture in the pot. Mix well until sauce is thick.
Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com