Easy Homemade Cashew Brittle made with Honey that is so delicious!
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Boil the honey and water until the mixture reaches soft ball stage (234 degrees on a candy thermometer).
- Add nuts, stirring constantly while boiling mixture 10 – 12 minutes (or until the mixture turns a golden color)
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add vanilla, butter and baking soda. Mix well.
- Pour brittle on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet (or butter the baking sheet if you don’t have parchment paper).
- When cool, break into pieces
Credits to: justapinch.com