- 1 bundle lubi lubi leaves
- 1 teaspoon alamang
- 1/4 kilo liempo ( slice thin ) Or you can also use Tinapa instead of pork liempo
- 3 cups coconut milk
- onion garlic
- Only the young leaves of lubi lubi
- Slice the leaves into 3 or 4 and then place it in a pot
- Add a teaspoon of bagoong alamang, then followed by the garlic and the onion
- Put the liempo and the coconut milk
- Cover the pot and wait for a few minutes to cook
- Check if the lubi lubi and liempo is soft and ready to eat then put a seasoning to taste.
Note: Lubi lubi leaves can be tough when it is mature that is why young leaves is appropriate to cook.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/ilovefilipinofood; ohlacuisine.blogspot.com; ctto