Try this Super Delilicious Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe!
- 1 baguette, preferably a day old
- 125g soft butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon green chillies (crushed)
- Dried Parsley
- Mix the above together and allow to set in the fridge.
- Cut bread into thick slices ¾ way through.
- Spread the garlic butter in between slices.
- Cover with foil. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 15 mins.
- Add grated cheese in between the bread slices.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/capemalaycooking