- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
- 8 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, melted per label directions and cooled
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- BEAT cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Credits to: verybestbaking.com